Sunday, September 27, 2009

Thank God

i have realised Wat i really need in my life now after today's incident.
i think that i should not fall in love till i come to the right age.
I THINK GOD HAS GIVEN ME FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO LOVE.
so why do i need another person?
my bestie always tell that love is to lessen Ur burdens and not increase them.. u are right..
all the while love has been increasing my burden.
hmmm.. from now, I'm going to just treat ALL as my friend till i really find my MR RIGHT.
i guess i have been falling for sweet talks all the while...
SOME GUYS REALLY USE GIRLS AS TOYS!!
this incident has really thought me a good lesson..
THANK GOD FOR EVERYTHING!!
i will see everything with a positive mind set...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home