Friday, September 25, 2009

What happening???

gal, i not ready to listen to ur silly excuse again...
u have prove me that i was right..
already told ya that u cant treat me the same.,..
u said can but now I GOT HURT!!!!
now i telling u, i dun wanna u in my life anymore!!!!
u are just hurting me!!! i said sorry to u even when u made the mistake!!!!
JUST FUCK OFF MAN!!! I SERIOUSLY HAD ENOUGH OF UR DAM NONSENSE!!!!
even people can tell me that u are not treating me like one!!
I THOUGHT U BRIGHTEN UP MY DAY.. BUT I DIDNT KNOW THAT U ARE THE ONE WHO SPOIL IT!!!! sobsob
AND I DUNNO WHETHER I SAYING IT FROM MY HEART DEAR???:(
argh...
now to my ENEMY OR FRIEND??
i dunnoo... he has start talking to me...
is there anything behind it???
haha.. my class got to go out of the hall because of ME!!!!
just because i open the door!
THANKS MR HO(:
FOR REMEMBERING MY NAME AND APPRECIATE MY HELP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home