Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A letter from my cousin to me!!!

its time to live a life alone,
talk to whoever talks to you!
if not just shut up & do your own work!
friends are only to make use of you!
after your 'o's dun care about your friends!
go work, get your favourite ipod classic.
when they need u, they talk to u.
when they dun need you, they dun care about you!
NOT ASKING YOU TO BE EMO & SLASH YOUR HAND ALL!
Dunno why this happens to you Durugaa!!
Do take care! im there for u always! im not like others!
I REALLY MEAN IT!!
love ya with my whole heart
dun worrry galgal, i wont slash my hand all!! only cowards do that!! i can face my problems myself!!! anyway thanks da!! love ya too...
AND ZAC, THNAKS FOR THE SOUP!! MY DAD WAS REALLY TOUCHED BY THE SOUP, U MADE FOR HIM!!! AND THANKS FOR ACCOMPANYING ME HOME AND PRIME!! LOVE YA FRIEND!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home